Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts



     Introduction

Call of duty is a very fun game and there is lots of killing and blood.Which means this is a M rated game and that a lot of people will by this game and this game is $50 dollars I know this because I own this game.This a very good game to play with your friends.







       Opinion  

    My opinion on this game is that its really fun to play with your friends and  its a challenge and it feels like a war in the game there's explosions,gun shoots,and lots of puddles of blood so this a game for me.


        Top Ten Describable Words


      1.multiplayer
      2.war game
      3.expensive
      4.M rated  
      5.challenging
      6. fun
      7.enjoyable
      8.bloody
      9.bad language
     10.fun story


     Conclusion

I think that this game is very fun if you have friends to play with even if you don't it is still very enjoyable to play by your self because of how the makers of this game planned this game and how realistic they made the game seem so if don't want to get this game well I think you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment